Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Baking

This week is been quite busy for us as we are preparing to move into a new place next week. I am very excited but also tired with all the things that come along with moving.

As I am quite busy with our move, I am taking this opportunity to revise many of the subjects we have covered so far. I had many worksheets that I printed on TPT to help me with the assessments.

Today, my son revised mathematics, and he also helped me to make  homemade bread and cinnamon rolls. I know I said this many times and it might sound repetitive, but I believe its very important to emphasize the importance of teaching our kids to cook.  Since, he was a little boy I always tried to make him involved in the kitchen, which made him appreciate food, and most importantly learn to eat healthy food. He really enjoys measuring, stirring and assembling. He enjoys when I make homemade bread because he can punch the dough really hard to make it ready to be cooked.




Have a wonderful weekend. Thanks.

Fabiana

No comments:

Post a Comment

.