Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Drawing Conclusions

I was looking for materials about drawing conclusions on TPT, and I purchased an awesome activity called "drawing conclusion Jeopardy". This activity is aiming to reinforce drawing conclusions. There are three categories with twelve clue cards each. Each clue card provides three clues about the topic and students will draw a conclusion after listening to each clue. Students will also write their conclusions and keep up with their own score.

My son and I played this game this morning and we had a blast :)). It was fun!!!!!! The clues given were written in a simple language and easy to understand.

This product costs U$3.50, but it is totally worth buying. A great activity to develop your child's drawing conclusion skills. I highly recommend.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Drawing-Conclusions-Jeopardy#tab_ratings_feedback



Thanks.
Fabiana

No comments:

Post a Comment

.