Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Types of Measurement Instruments

I designed these measurement instrument cards to use in our science unit. The aim is to introduce instruments that are used to measure temperature, wind speed, the direction of the wind, humidity of the environment, atmospheric pressure and rain.

May suggest that you laminate the follow cards for durability whilst in use. I suggest the cards to be used for vocabulary or weather center lessons.


The material is available for FREE on TPT, to download your free copy just click on the following link - http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Types-of-Measurement-Instruments


The images below are sample of the cards:





Inform me please if you have any question, suggestion or comment. I would also very much appreciate your rating on my material please :). Thanks!!!

Fabiana

No comments:

Post a Comment

.