Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Dice

Today, I needed dice and as strange as it may seem I did not have any. I decide to create one using a tea cardboard box. Although the box had a rectangle shape, the dice still rolled as per normal to various numbers. This creation was a last minute resource that provided me the result I was seeking. I may also create another one when I have a cube formated cardboard.

To reiterate,  I used a tea cardboard box, black and white construction paper.


I wrapped the box with the black construction paper and used the white paper to cut the circles.


The above is the finished article with very little financial resources used, and something around the the house we can still create from scraps.

Hope this was helpful. Thanks :)).

Fabiana

No comments:

Post a Comment

.