It is easy to make and perfect for a snack in the afternoon, it takes just 30 minutes and this recipe prepares around 25 rolls.
The ingredients are:
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cups of flour approximately
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Sugar and cinnamon
- Vegetable oil to cook the rolls
How to prepare:
- Preheat the pan with enough oil to make the rolls floating.
- Mix all the ingredients until the dough is not too soft, not too hard. The key is to put the flour slowly, not at once, so you can verify when the dough is ready.
- When the oil is hot, start putting spoonfuls of dough into the hot oil. Lower the heat to make sure the rolls cook even, and won't be raw inside.
- Prepare a plate with paper towels to absorb the oil.
- Prepare another plate with cinnamon and sugar to pass it around the rolls.
- Then prepare a cup of tea or coffee and ENJOY IT!!!! Its yummy!!!!
Let me know if you like it please :))).