Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Sale

Good morning everyone!!!!!

I can't believe its April already, time is flying!!!!!!!!!! To celebrate April's fool day I am throwing a SALE!!!!!! Everything on my TPT store is BUY ONE AND GET ONE FREE!!!!

For every item you purchase between now and April 2nd at midnight, you can get an item of equal price or lesser value for FREE. Click on the link below please to access my store, and to make your purchase. As soon as you get you product,  email me directly fabilavina@gmail.com to inform me the material you purchased and which product you would like to obtain for FREE. I will reply to your email with your FREE item. It is simply as it sounds :)))!!!!

 To access my store on TPT just click on the following link please:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Fabiana-Carter 



Have a great day!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!

Fabiana

No comments:

Post a Comment

.