Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Word Recognition

Word recognition is part of our daily routine, as I asked my son to read our word wall everyday.  The reason behind, it is to help him recognizing the words, as well as facilitating his reading and writing.



As I wanted to work more on word recognition, I also downloaded a set of three games from TPT.  The games are called 3 leveled thanksgiving dolch sight word games. The set included 3 sight word games: Hats Off to Sight Words - Pre-Primer Level Words;  Pumpkin Sight Word Game - Primer Level Words; Gobble, Gobble, Sight Word Game - 1st Grade Level Words. Each sight word game includes blank templates so you can add additional words that your students are working on.

My son loved the games, we had a blast playing with it today. Brilliant games and very well designed; resulting the kids to learn and having fun at the same time. I highly recommend you to download these games. The link below is for you to access the download page.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/3-Leveled-Thanksgiving-Dolch-Sight-Word-Games

Hope this post was helpful for you :). Thanks.

Fabiana

No comments:

Post a Comment

.