Monday, October 22, 2012
I am really happy because I just received an email from Teach123 that I was the winner of the October giveaway :))))). It made my day!!!!!!!!
I got Fall Literacy Center from Teach123, which are materials aligned with Common Core Standards.
Included in this packet are:
1. Fluency center: Sentence Shuffle Center "At the Pumpkin Patch"
**These centers are normally sold separately for $4.
2. Sentence Puzzle
3. Falling for Great Books: includes book list with 40 books that has reading levels, center sign, and 2 assignments
4. Fall for Homophones - fall leaves are cut in half, on each half is a homophone. Student match the homophone pair and then use 3 of the pair in a sentence.
4. Homophone memory game
5. Journal assignments: one page with 6 strips of sentence starters for school and one with 6 strips of sentence starters for home journal (homework program)
6. ABC order & autumn word bank - arrange the words in the autumn word bank in alphabetical order and then write on worksheet
It is available on TPT: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FALL-Literacy-Centers-aligned-with-Common-Core-Standards
The second wonderful material I got was Go Pirate - Multiplication and God Pirate - Division, which are material designed for 3rd and 4th graders.
It is available on TPT: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Go-Pirates-Multiplication-Go-Fish-Game-The-Not-So-Tricky-Ones-3-4-9-11
These materials are worth buying, super well designed and wonderful eye catching illustrations. I highly recommend!!! Thanks.