Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Birthday banner

This weekend I created a Happy Birthday banner out of comics. It took me two days to finish it, but the artwork looked fabulous, it was totally worth the time I spent doing the banner. 

Materials: blue and yellow construction paper, white paper, comics, glue, scissors, tape and string.

I cut the letters approximately 4 inches width and 5 inches length. When I finished shaping the letter, I put it on top of a white paper and cut it again to make the board.



After trimming strips of yellow and blue construction paper to appear like a banner, I folded 1 inch of the paper to be able to pass the string.


Following, I passed the string through the banner and closed it with the tape.



Finally, I adhered the letters onto the mini banners.


No comments:

Post a Comment

.