Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Batman Party

Last week I posted many ideas of the things I was designing for my son's party. The party was yesterday and it was a success. I was really proud of the party because my husband and I, and our precious friends did everything at home.

It was our first time baking and decorating a birthday cake, and  it turned out to be perfect, it was so delicious and moist. I took the recipe from Sweetapolita website, I highly recommend it, the cakes are super delicious and easy to make - http://sweetapolita.com/.

I would like to share pictures of the party in case you need some inspiration for your little one's party. The theme of the party was Batman inviting his superhero friends to celebrate his 5th birthday. All the kids looked cute in their costumes, there were batman, princess, spiderman, pirate, superman, and many more. It was delightful to watch the kids enjoying themselves.







I also prepared a table provided with materials for the kids to make their own masks and capes. As well as another table with colouring papers for the kids to entertaining themselves. I do apologise for not showing any pictures, but I was so busy making sure everyone was happy that I completely forgot. The images below are examples of some of the colouring pages I provided to the kids.



I would love to hear from you, please ask questions, or give any suggestions or comments about the party. I would really appreciate it, and I hope this post inspire you with ideas for your party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.