Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Penguin Calendar

I do apologise for not updating my blog lately, however we moved in to a new flat thusly the Internet wasn't working. All is well now and I am happy to be back :)).


We now have a bigger space for our teaching room - I am really excited about that :) - I will soon post articles about classroom management as I need to organise the space. It would be amazing to receive any suggestions from you all :).


As I was unpacking the boxes I was struck by the idea for decorating our new teaching room. Hence I decided to start with a calendar. I designed a cute 12 months Penguin Calendar, one for each month of the year. Each month has images that represents an important event occurring in that specific month, for instance, February is Valentine’s Day, April is Easter, December is Christmas, and so on.



This calendar can be used in the classroom and home where the students engage daily with the teacher to fill in dates, days of the week, the weather, holidays, and birthdays. It also can be available individually for each student in order to help them organize their daily routine such as homework, holidays, and activities during the month. Additionally, it is a great tool to make the parents aware of their children’s schedule.

This package has 25 pages which includes: 
The 12 months calendar;
Printable months of the year; 
Printable numbers for the days of week – simply print multiple copies; 
The following phrases: Today is, Yesterday was and Tomorrow will be; 
Days of the week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday; 
Daily weather condition options: sunny, windy, snowy, rainy and cloudy; 
Holidays stickers; 
Birthday table.

This I suggest the calendar to be laminated for longevity sake, and has the possibility of sticking the months of the year or the dates via the use of blue tag or Velcro(ing) the numbers.

I uploaded the calendar on Teacherspayteachers website, to download follow this link please:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Penguin-Calendar



If you purchase this product please let me know what you think about it!!!! 


Thanks Fabiana

No comments:

Post a Comment

.