Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Meatballs

I enjoy cooking very much, and like to be creative with the presentation. So,  now and then, I am going to share my recipes in my blog. Hope you like it!!!!!!!!

Today I cooked meatballs and made it look fun for the boys. They loved it, my son said it tasted delicious. This is a nice way to present specially for those who doesn't like to eat vegetables.



Meatball recipe:

Ingredients:

1 lb pure hamburger
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 handful of spring onion, finely chopped
1 small tomato, finely chopped
1 cup of spinach, finely chopped
2 eggs
1 cup of flour
salt and pepper

Directions:

Mix all the ingredients. You can use a fork if you want but you have to get your hands dirty :))). Using your hands will mix all the ingredients properly, and also you need your hands to make the balls. Cook it with olive oil using a frying pan in a lower heat for about 20 minutes or until it is cooked. Then just enjoy it, yummy!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

.