Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Colour

I have an adorable 2 years and 6 months old nephew who loves playing with cars. As I wanted him to learn and have fun at the same time at auntie's house, I came up with an idea of playing with car toys. I suggested to him that we could pick up all the racing cars from our toy box and count them. He loved the idea of spending time with auntie and have something important to do.

He placed the cars in a line and counted it correctly. 


To make things a little bit challenging for him, I asked him to separate the cars by colour, and count it according to its colour. He followed the instruction correctly and quite quickly as it is showing below.








It is a brilliant activity to practice maths, as well as colour recognition, similarities and differences, having fun, and also having quality time with your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.