Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Reindeer

Today was the day that I wanted to assess my son's progress in mathematics. When I got the Singapore books (check my blog on Nov 12th please) for my son, I also purchased a book that assess the child's learning and development for each category is being taught. Thus, the test book was the focus of our lesson today, I was very pleased with my child's improvement.

Furthermore, we also created a hand and foot reindeer, which was designed with tempera painting. My son got his hands and foot really dirty today :)), but it was worth, it looked super cute!!! The nose, mouth and eyes of the reindeer was made from construction paper.

A very simple activity that looked very pretty in our Christmas tree :)).





Hope you enjoyed our post today :). Thanks!!!

Fabiana

No comments:

Post a Comment

.