Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello everyone, Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

I am quite excited to celebrate my first Thanksgiving today. With this being the time to say thanks, I would like to thank God for all the blessings he has poured into my family every day. My husband and my son are the most precious things in my life and I most thankful for having them. They are the reason for me to wake up each morning. We also have been blessed with another baby to complement and bring even more joy and happiness to our family. We are very excited to meet our new baby in June 2013. God definitely loves me so much to beget a gift to me of these wonderful people!!!!

I am also thankful for my blog and all the people that take the time to read it and follow my work. When I started my blog in the middle of the year, I thought of it as writing a journal and sharing the things I was teaching my son. In addition to keeping a catalog of what people were doing, as a source of collective inspiration. There are so many amazing teachers that I follow, and every day I receive updates of the projects they are doing which are simply fantastic.  I learnt so much and I am still learning, and I love the idea to share all these great things with you!!! My blog is still a baby, but it is growing bit by bit every day into something great.

I enjoy writing on my blog and teaching very much. THANK YOU for your comments, opinions, time and support. You are all helping me to become a better teacher!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful time with your family today :))) !!!!!
Fabiana



No comments:

Post a Comment

.