Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

World wall

I finally finished our word wall and the picture bellow is a sample of how it looks like. I put it together last night and when my son woke up he was delighted with the pictures and told me it looked very beautiful. 




The words I have already introduce to my son and he knows how to write are: see, my, is, friend, the, I, name, look, at, me, cat, pig, dog, hat, bat, love, you, men, man and up.


These are some of the words I will work on: am, little, to, a, have, we, like, he, for, me, with, she, they, of, are, that, do, go, from, what, said, was,  where, come, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, red,  yellow, orange, blue, green, purple, white, brown, black, pink.



I always try to formulate a sentence every time I teach him a word, so he can also learn how to put it into context.


Bring to my awareness if you have any suggestion or word to add to my wall. Thanks!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

.